New 2014 SE Arrived!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Temple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great. I ordered a black SE - pics making me think should have gone with the red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the Ruby Red but I really like the idea of Tuxedo Black with the SE interior too. I built one that way on the Ford website and wanted to pull the trigger so badly but I need to hang on to my 2012 for a couple more years.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just ordered mine today and the hood graphic was separate from the SE package.

SE comes with its own set of graphics. This includes the hood. I have seen two now and both were ordered as a SE edition only. From what the dealer explained to me if you choose graphics on SE he believes you then get standard bed side graphics.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What's different about the hood graphics? The Ford site doesn't say anything about hood graphics included with the SE package

OP
OP
VAFordGuy

VAFordGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why, what do you think the standard side box graphics look like?

There was a white 2014 in the Koons show room. Bed graphic was same as 2013. The online tool is not putting the correct bed graphic on when you build the truck.

Raceredi2 posted these pictures in a different thread... this is consistent with what I saw.

Attachments

• Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 51
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
OP
OP
VAFordGuy

VAFordGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SE comes with its own set of graphics. This includes the hood. I have seen two now and both were ordered as a SE edition only. From what the dealer explained to me if you choose graphics on SE he believes you then get standard bed side graphics.

The online tool is incorrect when it adds a picture of a hood graphic to the SE. The 2014 order guide says that the SE package comes with box graphics and HD graphic is separate and optional. This is also what the dealers build tool does when he orders it. You do not have to have the HD graphic when you order an SE and if you select it, it is extra. Can I ask where you saw the two that were ordered with SE only and arrived with HD graphic? I was questioning this myself so I pulled the sticker for every FRF Vin I saw posted and every one of them that ordered the HD graphic paid extra for it including the SEs. Thanks, I'm 99% sure I'm correct on this, but it would be nice if I were wrong and could save 1K :)

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

That's a fantastic looking truck! Enjoy it. They are incredibly fun. Is this your 1st raptor?

Thanks! And it is :) Always owned a F150, but driving this is a whole new story. Got some mods coming in this week then heading up to WV for Thanksgiving to visit my brother and get a little crazy off-road! :party36: