"New" 2014 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all, new to the forum! Recently got myself a 2014 Ford Raptor from my local dealer with 87k kms on it (54k miles). I traded in my 2016 F-250 which I not longer need as I don't tow as much anymore. Hope to keep this truck for as long as I can and it will most likely be my daily. I've always loved the V8 and 6-speed combo so the 1st Gen seemed like a good option. I've only had it for a few weeks now but loving it so far! Here's a photo:

View attachment 130808

Congrats...Also have a 2014 Gen 1 that just turned 54K...your going to love it and this Forum....
Price seems good,around $40K,USA... OTD.....ENJOY!

OP
OP
Victor Lin

Victor Lin

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. Enjoy.
Any ideas on future mods?

This is my daily driver for work and weekend trips so I'll be adding a backrack with an led light bar if you call that a mod haha. I'm also trying to find an under-seat storage lockbox for rifles and whatnot. Nothing too big planned yet, trying to keep it simple, unless you have any suggestions!

Blockaderunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my daily driver for work and weekend trips so I'll be adding a backrack with an led light bar if you call that a mod haha. I'm also trying to find an under-seat storage lockbox for rifles and whatnot. Nothing too big planned yet, trying to keep it simple, unless you have any suggestions!

Theres so many of them out there and somehow I can't seem to come off 100 + bucks for a plastic pan..
If I transported my firearms or something that absolutely had to be locked I'd spend the bug bucks for a safe. If you need to lock a pistol the under the seat (driver/passenger) lock boxes are great and the price is right. I keep one under each seat in case my passenger is also packing and needs to leave it in the truck.
Yea and I always fall back on the old saying keep it simple. Doing that and taking your time to research and see exactly what will serve your purpose has always worked for me and left me with alot fewer regrettable purchases/decisions. One day at a time.

Blockaderunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score