GEN 2 NEW: 17” Vorsteiner Venom Rex Flow Forged Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Nick-
Any deals on the 601’s black or graphite? Also do you have any better pics in the black and graphite for the 602’s?
Looking to put on oxford white.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Nick-
Any deals on the 601’s black or graphite? Also do you have any better pics in the black and graphite for the 602’s?

Me too

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would bronze look awful on an avalanche grey? Leaning towards the graphite color probably... Wish I could find an example of the bronze on grey though, just to be sure.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
AG is off white and bronze looks awesome on white. I think it would look really good.

Would bronze look awful on an avalanche grey? Leaning towards the graphite color probably... Wish I could find an example of the bronze on grey though, just to be sure.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Looks great!

Hey Nick-

For the 20" 601s, they're out of stock for another 6-8 weeks. We can get you a set on preorder. Please PM for pricing.

For the 17" 602s, here are a few albums for you in various finishes.

Coal Black - Ford Raptor - 17" VR-602 Coal Black 31 photos · 29 views
Tungsten Graphite - Ford Raptor - 17" VR-602 Tungsten Graphite 6 photos · 74 views

AG is off white and bronze looks awesome on white. I think it would look really good.

Agreed with the above!

Bronze is my favorite finish on Oxford White, Avalanche and other lighter colors.

I know this is the 20" 601, but this should give you an idea of how well the colors go together.

Ford F150 - 20" VR-601 Highland Bronze 4 photos · 47 views

creed

Reaction score
Thanks to you guys I'm about to pull trigger and get a set of Black 601's for my '19 Magnetic, found a deal from a vendor. I was curious as to which brands, type, size lug nut and wheel locks do you guys use with your wheels? I've always used Gorilla Wheel Locks on my cars but I'm new to the truck world and would appreciate some guidance. Thanks

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks to you guys I'm about to pull trigger and get a set of Black 601's for my '19 Magnetic, found a deal from a vendor. I was curious as to which brands, type, size lug nut and wheel locks do you guys use with your wheels? I've always used Gorilla Wheel Locks on my cars but I'm new to the truck world and would appreciate some guidance. Thanks

Sent you a PM.

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey creed-
Would you mind sharing where you found the deal on the 601’s? I have found a better price as well. Will be ordering soon including all the lugs.
You can PM please.

pigwet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my 17" VenomRex 602's in Tungsten installed on my lead foot with OEM sized Duratrac's. No leveling kit, no rubbing full turn either direction.

13 lbs lighter per wheel + 4 lbs lighter per tire. Estimated/calculated 22 ft-lbs more torque at wheels for the setup, about half of which is attributed to the tires and the other half the wheels (tire rotational mass is further out from axle so it has a larger impact on rotational inertia than the 17" wheel).

Thanks Nick@Apollo-Optics

20190305_132251.jpg
20190305_170009_HDR.jpg 20190305_170023_HDR.jpg 20190305_170046_HDR.jpg 20190305_170106_HDR.jpg