GEN 2 NEW: 17” Vorsteiner Venom Rex Flow Forged Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Came home to Christmas today! They will be put on a leadfoot screw on Tuesday. Nick at Apollo Optics really hooked this deal up. I got my truck in January and have been discussing the perfect wheels with him since I ordered it over a year ago. Finally I got them!

View attachment 115192

View attachment 115193

Looking good, Ian! Thanks for the post!

Looking forward to seeing these installed!

pigwet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone with leadfoot and Tungsten? More aggressive sidewalls from Ridge Grapplers or Duratracs make these look even better.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone with leadfoot and Tungsten? More aggressive sidewalls from Ridge Grapplers or Duratracs make these look even better.

We’ve had a few customers go that route with the Lead Foot and Tungsten. I do recommend adding the black VenomRex “V” logo inserts on the center cap with gray on gray so you give the truck a bit of contrast.

eclou

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine mounted. Quick shipping by Apollo - thanks!! Nice offset gives the truck an even more aggressive stance without looking too Brodozerish. The significant rotating weight reduction can be felt both accelerating and braking. Truck definitely has picked up a hint of acceleration. Very inexpensive mod that improves the dynamics of the truck IMHO.

venom.jpg