New 14 owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marbee40

Reaction score
Looks like make the front end was already put on the mid-perch???

Sent from outer Mongolia

OP
OP
DeepSeaOne

DeepSeaOne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanx for the welcome all

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Looks like make the front end was already put on the mid-perch???

Sent from outer Mongolia

Haven't messed with it yet. May actually be the 1st vehicle that I won't modify. Still enjoying the "new-ness" so we'll see how I feel once that wears off. Had it off road today and it's pretty incredible in factory trim...will easily handle the off-roading I'll do with it. Mostly fire roads and farm land for rifle matches, hunting, etc.

Rockdoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the jungle Ha Ha.. Great group here. I agree on color choice, the Terrain is a great color. Was my first choice, "domestic Goddess" had the black picked for me ........ so ........... It really doesn't matter what "wrapper" you pick, it's what's under the paint that wows you.
{even if this crappy, water based, orange peeled, paint sucks. Chips too easily, have it 3m protected}

marbee40

Reaction score
If ur happy, dont mod it! Pic was taken fm an angle that made the front end like higher. Great ride! Love mine!

Sent from outer Mongolia
1P9n3.jpg

engine45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome sir. what dealer did you pick it up at? and if you could pm me what you paid out the door? im looking down here in s fl. might have to head north