Need to tone down exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BigBOSS

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think we need some video of this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh well shit I got nothing then haha. Maybe the dirty deeds exhaust setup...only other ones I can think of are bassani or stainless works...

I am really just looking for a muffler, not a whole setup that has already been bent for the Lightning exit. I'll just have the muffler shop bend everything.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't forget I am wanting Lightning style exit :)

Would recommend the Dirty Deeds setup as it can be customized to your exact specs. Only downside, single 3" pipe lightning style exit. Upside, your choice of a 12" to 20" muffler and your choice of helmholtz resonator or not.

abrown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha i imagine windows up on a long road trip might make your head a little sore

OP
OP
BigBOSS

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha i imagine windows up on a long road trip might make your head a little sore

Just driving back to Austin from the shop in Houston made my ears feel like they were bleeding lol!!

mwakgp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would recommend the Dirty Deeds setup as it can be customized to your exact specs. Only downside, single 3" pipe lightning style exit. Upside, your choice of a 12" to 20" muffler and your choice of helmholtz resonator or not.

Putting mine on tomorrow!

OP
OP
BigBOSS

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm really leaning towards the Borla ProXS #40349 muffler if a local shop has it tomorrow. Anyone on here run that with LT headers?