GEN 1 Need some advice. :/

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wayne.ullrich

Reaction score
Thanks for all the input guys.

Looks like I already have a few interested people just by posting this! And I actually mentioned it to a friend that knows this guy that does custom raptor grills. He said he might be able to put them in his show room to sell. Or use as credit to get one of those grills.

I guess I should lower my expectations though. I guess any amount I get for them is more than I have now. And they can stop collecting dust in my garage.

Ya'll are awesome. And so are these grills.

That's grill rocks.
Now I'm looking for a grill

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I still have a skid from my 2nd raptor.. Couldn't even give it away for free. About to have another skid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enigma94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input guys.

Looks like I already have a few interested people just by posting this! And I actually mentioned it to a friend that knows this guy that does custom raptor grills. He said he might be able to put them in his show room to sell. Or use as credit to get one of those grills.

I guess I should lower my expectations though. I guess any amount I get for them is more than I have now. And they can stop collecting dust in my garage.

Ya'll are awesome. And so are these grills.

Grills look awesome but be smart and do not do blue or red or expect to get hassled by cops for "impersonating a emergency vehicle" don't ask me how I know.... Lol