Need help identifying possible sensor location

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaymare404

Reaction score
Hey all.
I know this is going to sound weird, but is there a sensor between the headrest posts inside the frame of the front seats? Reason I ask is because there was a block that was knocking against my seat back frame between the posts (right behind the raptor logo) I zip tied and stuffed a microfiber around it but I am now worried that it may affect what it is. Does anyone have a possible clue what this could be?

Sharpie69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol. I'm asking if anyone knows what is mounted between the posts of a headrest in the front seats, internal to the seat frame?
I had the same problem years ago, the dealership took care of the problem/noise, I never did ask what is was/did. Sorry, that's all I can offer (passenger's seat)

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
The only component that looks to be near to that location is the seat blower motor (18). It may not be seated correctly. Your ziptie/towel contraption may have stopped it from moving around, but it may not be functioning correctly now.
1000004446.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter