Need a DFW EcoBoost Raptor to prototype new exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JerryTX

Reaction score
Guys and gals,

We have a new design exhaust we are 98% complete on for the regular F150 Ecoboost crowd. We want to release this simultaneously for the F150 and Raptor so we are holding off on the F150 until we have the Raptor version ready. I need a Fort Worth (preferred) or Dallas based Raptor willing to let us put the truck up on the lift to photograph the underside and take measurements, as well as remove the stock catback take measurements and reinstall it. In exchange this person will get a steeply discounted price and free install on the final exhaust once it's out. Please call us or email directly: [email protected] or 817-755-0170.

I've already committed to being a forum sponsor, I'm just waiting to work out the details with the site. At that point we'll do a proper introduction and will be glad to earn your business.

MJslasherADMIN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys and gals,

We have a new design exhaust we are 98% complete on for the regular F150 Ecoboost crowd. We want to release this simultaneously for the F150 and Raptor so we are holding off on the F150 until we have the Raptor version ready. I need a Fort Worth (preferred) or Dallas based Raptor willing to let us put the truck up on the lift to photograph the underside and take measurements, as well as remove the stock catback take measurements and reinstall it. In exchange this person will get a steeply discounted price and free install on the final exhaust once it's out. Please call us or email directly: [email protected] or 817-755-0170.

I've already committed to being a forum sponsor, I'm just waiting to work out the details with the site. At that point we'll do a proper introduction and will be glad to earn your business.

Free exhaust and you can use my 2017 :)
I work in Carrollton

OP
OP
J

JerryTX

Reaction score
Alternatively..

Anyone with a VIN number that wants to PM that would really help. Last 8 of the VIN at a minimum.. Trying to help you guys out and as much as I'd love to promise free stuff, I can't do it. Thanks guys!

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From a business stand point, giving away couple hundred dollars worth of material/labor to assemble the thing to be able to test/fit an exhaust system for a new truck and be one of the first to market is a very small price to pay. I think you'll have better luck offering a free system to whoever is willing to let you borrow their truck. These aren't $10,000 Hondas. Just my $.02

OP
OP
J

JerryTX

Reaction score
Fair enough: our offer was to cover an initial ask of a couple hours of someone's time while we put it on a lift and did our measurements etc. When we get to the point of needing to borrow a truck for a little longer length of time, we would be glad to provide them the product at no charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

ransom

Reaction score
Find a donor Raptor? I work in North Richland Hills. I got a new Screw w/ less than 300 miles on the odometer.

OP
OP
J

JerryTX

Reaction score
Ransom, that would be about perfect! We are waiting on one other part to show up (no date yet) but we would love to get your truck on the lift to start taking some measurements! I'll send you a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro