Nav-tv problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

drbangha

Reaction score
Really appreciate that Noah. I will wait to hear from you guys. The truck is still with Hanz at Soreal Sounds in Stoneham.

OP
OP
D

drbangha

Reaction score
Thanks Noah. A question for you or anyone- is the navigation system supposed to be completely unlocked so that the the passenger can enter addresses, or just certain portions of it? I don't think I can enter a street address. Do I need to double tap Front Defrost to run the nav in motion? That doesn't seem to work either.

OP
OP
D

drbangha

Reaction score
Thanks- I think I get it. So the following is normal? I double tap the front defrost so that the passenger can get to the "locked" navigation features, then they enter the info, I go back to the map and it will show that I am still physically where I was when I first hit the front defrost even though I have since moved, I double tap the front defrost a second time and then the map updates as to where I actually am then and all is good.

155mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why do all these Nav-tv threads keep coming up, reminding me I have yet to install the one I bought from Noah? :mad:

OP
OP
D

drbangha

Reaction score
155mm- Weekend project! I'm pleased with it, I think anyone who has the front cam but is not off roading over boulders all the time would be.