nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WaltDoGG

Reaction score
Looking forward to your install Video Noah. I saw this one for the lockpick, and it doesn't look too horribly bad.

Thanks for posting the video. A bit more involved than I was expecting, but doable. I have a felling it is going to take me a few times longer than that 8 minute video to get to the radio. ; )

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for coordinating this Noah.

I'm in for a 2012 but for my set-up I need an additional component. In addition to my front and rear camera, I'm adding a 3rd camera for my camper. I spoke with someone from NAV-TV sales (Tony Yankovsky) a few months ago, and he indicated that they have another component that, in addition to the ALLSYNC, would allow me to activate the 3rd camera. Can you confirm what I need and PM me the total?

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're welcome! Glad to be able to help a bit. I look forward to seeing the video on removing the radio. I assume it will be of your 2013. The 2012 should be about the same, right?

Also, payment sent.
yes, it will be for a 13, but they are all pretty much the same. added you to the paid list.

Lookihttp://www.fordraptorforum.com/f202/nav-tv-front-camera-vim-bypass-20965/ng forward to your install Video Noah. I saw this one for the lockpick, and it doesn't look too horribly bad.

Sync Lockpick installation in a Ford F150 - YouTube

there is one difference with the nav-tv piece. you have to run wires into the engine bay to tap into the front cam wires, but for disassembly and reassembly, you can follow that vid, with the exception of pulling the airbag. it is not necessary to pull it, but definitely reduce the chance of scratching your dash

Payment sent for my 2013! I'm fine with leaving it open for a while so more people can get in on it.

thank you or your patience. i added you to my paid list

Thanks for posting the video. A bit more involved than I was expecting, but doable. I have a felling it is going to take me a few times longer than that 8 minute video to get to the radio. ; )

dont worry i can get ford parts at wholesale for you haha

you will be fine. i will go into detail for you when i make a video.

Are we sending this payment as a gift. goods or what?

um, new to paypal, so i didnt even know about that......

Thanks for coordinating this Noah.

I'm in for a 2012 but for my set-up I need an additional component. In addition to my front and rear camera, I'm adding a 3rd camera for my camper. I spoke with someone from NAV-TV sales (Tony Yankovsky) a few months ago, and he indicated that they have another component that, in addition to the ALLSYNC, would allow me to activate the 3rd camera. Can you confirm what I need and PM me the total?

when i get to the shop, i will look into this. i will send you a pm shortly.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Noah,

Paypal sent and sent as a gift. Gifts do NOT incur a fee.

Guys ... be good to Noah. He's doing a lot of work and passing on the savings to us ... SO don't stick him with a paypal fee and SEND AS A GIFT.

Thanks again for pulling this together.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just sent payment. I had already done as goods. Sorry I forgot that they can take fees from you.

One question on shipping. Will the USPS shipments be traceable? I only ask because I am still waiting on a shipment from another forum vendor that was sent mid-December and never arrived. It was not traceable so we are still waiting for USPS to make a decision on insurance claim. Hopefully two wouldn't get lost. I just wanted to know.
Mark

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
this is for everyone who is seriously interested and ready to purchase a nav-tv bypass unit. all the members who have sent me a pm will be added to this list, but for those of you who havent, tell me your year of the truck and i will update accordingly. once we have enough members i will make a bulk purchase and get them sent out to you as soon as i receive them. if we have enough members, i can get them at more than 25% off.

ok everyone, here is my paypal user account. you can go to paypal and enter the email address below. make sure to leave your username as well so i know who you are.
for the 2013 raptors the price will be $425. and the 2012 raptors the price will be $385. this will include shipping in the continental U.S. canada guys, im still looking at pricing for you. REMEMBER, THIS IS THE PRICE FOR A BULK PURCHASE. I NEED TO MAKE 15 ORDERS TO RECEIVE THIS PRICE. otherwise it will be approx $25 more for individual units

[email protected]

2011 RAPTOR

INI

2012 RAPTOR

PropDr
robbys3m3
Hockster
faceoff4
Derrick
DirtNasty
WaltDoGG
Icecobra