nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still one hell of a deal!
Just let me know, it is covered!
with this many signed up so far, i dont think there will be a problem getting this filled. i have only had this thread going for just over 1 day and we have almost filled the quota for the purchase.

QUICK NOTE, if you all dont mind, once we reach the goal of members required for the purchase, i would like to keep it open for the weekend just in case we have a couple members on the fence about ordering. I would like to give them a little extra time to make a descision. i hope this isnt going to be a problem, i know how much you all have been waiting for this. i will be placing the order monday morning. we have only 2 more slots to fill for the purchase for the 2013 people and im guessing that they will be filled sometime later today.

2012 guys, i will see what i can do for you when i get to the shop. i was supposed to get 15 orders to receive the discount, but i think i can convince them otherwise. i mean, im placing a 25 unit order there should be some room for negotiations right? i will keep you all informed with what i can come up with

DezRaceSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Payment sent. For 2013. Thanks again for the deal. What kind of time frame are we looking at from Nav TV?

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sent the money....

Now the wait begins all over again

Hopefully it doesn't take as long as waiting on the truck lol

nope, order goes in monday morning to nav-tv

got your pm with your address

Payment sent for my upcoming 2013 Raptor!

Thanks for doing this!!

anytime wyo, im just glad i was able to save you all a little extra money.

you both have been added to my list of paid members

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

thank you. i added you to the paid members list too.

nav-tv is east coast (florida) and they usually ship UPS ground (normally 5 days to here) if my order goes in monday, i am hoping to receive it by friday. i will package them all and ship on saturday, most likely priority mail from the USPS. which is a 2-3 day delivery time frame. so im guessing..... wait for it...... wait for it......

2 MORE WEEKS!!!

damn, wheres greg when i need him......

mwright4679

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wasn't expecting it to take long at all... Just kind of a joke...

Thanks for setting all this up, makes it a little easier to do this mod with such a good discount. YOU ARE THE MAN :happy160:

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah, if it took as long as it does our trucks, i would have a lot of angry members. haha

by the way.... being a dealer for nav-tv, you all receive their warranty through me. i forgot to mention that. hopefully it never has to be used, but its there if you do

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A couple weeks is great on this end. It will still be a long time before my truck arrives!! LOL!

billbunton

Reaction score
Payment sent for my 2013! I'm fine with leaving it open for a while so more people can get in on it.