Naked pic's inside hurry!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's an up-skirt/back door shot for you LOL....

Qv5Po43.jpg

They sent me the wrong parts, so now I have no mufflers at all. I sit in my driveway and fire up the truck and crank the Stoned Evergreen Travelers to **** off the neighbors....Been out cruising the 'hood a few times too....hell of a good time!!

I was wondering if anyone would have the nerve to post some backdoor shots for all us Ass-Men out there that drive Raptors..!! :Moon:Thanks buddy.!! and good tunes BTW....wish I had a "hood" to drive thru too,but all I'm gonna **** off are the Deer and Elk..not sure about the Racoons..they might actually like it while going thru the trash...

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone would have the nerve to post some backdoor shots for all us Ass-Men out there that drive Raptors..!! :Moon:Thanks buddy.!! and good tunes BTW....wish I had a "hood" to drive thru too,but all I'm gonna **** off are the Deer and Elk..not sure about the Racoons..they might actually like it while going thru the trash...

Well if you make it up here on the 19th, I'll borrow you a couple of their CD's and you can download some awesome driving tunes onto your jukebox while we're scarfing burgers LOL.....The jukebox is one of the best things ever!

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well if you make it up here on the 19th, I'll borrow you a couple of their CD's and you can download some awesome driving tunes onto your jukebox while we're scarfing burgers LOL.....The jukebox is one of the best things ever!

Its marked on the calendar....BUT..WTF....your not going to have time to scarf burgers,ya already got fogs & driving lights to hook up and now this "Jukebox" stuff...never heard of that option...damn...maybe I DO need to read all 500+ pages of the manual..!!

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its marked on the calendar....BUT..WTF....your not going to have time to scarf burgers,ya already got fogs & driving lights to hook up and now this "Jukebox" stuff...never heard of that option...damn...maybe I DO need to read all 500+ pages of the manual..!!

Small world,Jonny.....look who is playing in Chehalis (30 minutes from me) Sept. 20th...!! Sure as hell gonna try and make it..been to the Brew Pub before,its kind of new and didnt realize they had Bands... :)

https://www.reverbnation.com/stonedevergreentravelers

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Denyen

Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter