Naked pic's inside hurry!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They’ve got a show the night of October 19th too at 20:00 hours at The Valley in Tacoma. We could maybe run down there after the meet and greet in Issaquah.....

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
75E6D25F-5309-417C-A159-138CCC1B43D1.jpeg
I was wondering if anyone would have the nerve to post some backdoor shots for all us Ass-Men out there that drive Raptors..!! :Moon:Thanks buddy.!! and good tunes BTW....wish I had a "hood" to drive thru too,but all I'm gonna **** off are the Deer and Elk..not sure about the Racoons..they might actually like it while going thru the trash...

Yo tengo mucho nerves

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They’ve got a show the night of October 19th too at 20:00 hours at The Valley in Tacoma. We could maybe run down there after the meet and greet in Issaquah.....

OMG...too funny....and your really trying to make sure I get my ass up there......Would be funny to see 20 Raptors pull up in front..they will think they are being invaded..! FREE BEER FOR THE RAPTOR OWNERS..!