GEN 2 NAIAS stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couple of interesting styling cues I noticed, not sure if they've been brought up before - of course it's still only a "prototype" vehicle, YMMV. Don't mind the shoddy pics btw:

While I was at Cobo the other day I noticed the side mirrors/markers appear to have LEDs (for turn signals maybe?) and there's a nice "Raptor" motif/logo on the running boards.

Now if only there was a V8 being offered...heh. :rockit: I'm curious what the 2018/19/20 models might bring...

Attachments

• Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 114
  • Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 115

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mud accented RAPTOR in the running boards will be super cool for sure.

The lugs look like bullets, which is tacticool and will do well at holding a cigar when you need to go "hands on". Also bigger more square lugs will be easier to de-mud.

ManfromSnowyRiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Goes off over 10Km/ Hour. Would be nice to have them on blasting through the desert at night, maybe tilted forward to help watch for animals and such. Can be chip that nanny?

13raptorcrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The spotlights are cool but I do not think it will be as easy to install black plastic caps like on the Gen 1 mirrors. I haven't taken a look at the parts catalog yet.