My Raptor is Here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats, Home Sweet Home! Hope the gen 1 goes to a good home. Still havent seen AMB in person, only Orange and Black ones out here so far!

jajones45

Reaction score
Paid 10k over for mine. Just got it 2 weeks back. Couldn’t find anything under that for a 22’. Some dealers were at 15k+ Plus hidden fees. I like to think I got a relatively “good” deal. I put a deposit on an out of state one prior to this purchase and the dealer sent my deposit back after they received a higher offer.

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paid 10k over for mine. Just got it 2 weeks back. Couldn’t find anything under that for a 22’. Some dealers were at 15k+ Plus hidden fees. I like to think I got a relatively “good” deal. I put a deposit on an out of state one prior to this purchase and the dealer sent my deposit back after they received a higher offer.
MSRP would have been a good deal.
Sorry to say but you still got screwed. The other guy might have been screwed harder and longer but getting screwed is getting screwed. I don’t want none of that.

jajones45

Reaction score
MSRP would have been a good deal.
Sorry to say but you still got screwed. The other guy might have been screwed harder and longer but getting screwed is getting screwed. I don’t want none of that.
I respect your insight but I believe you’re wrong. Time will tell. Anyone at msrp got a great deal and you’re sitting on equity. I traded out of my last car for 8k equity. Considering that wasn’t supposed to happen, it’s a wash. I could also argue that anyone that spent 2k on details paid a dealer fee but that’s my perspective.