My Raptor is Here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JTFrisco

JTFrisco

Reaction score
Good looking truck! Were you able to land an MSRP deal in Frisco? I had to go from McKinney to Garland to get mine.
I got a more than fair deal. I was able to get the truck at 2021 pricing because I ordered it last year. I have to drive 100 miles, but it's worth it, and I have a relationship with dealer.

Not here to bash on ADMs. They simply aren't for me. Plus, I ordered the truck I wanted: 801a, carbon, pro power, bead locks, bedliner, tonneau, sunroof delete.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a more than fair deal. I was able to get the truck at 2021 pricing because I ordered it last year. I have to drive 100 miles, but it's worth it, and I have a relationship with dealer.

Not here to bash on ADMs. They simply aren't for me. Plus, I ordered the truck I wanted: 801a, carbon, pro power, bead locks, bedliner, tonneau, sunroof delete.
Congrats. I had to call in a favor to get mine at MSRP as well. This market is nuts, but this truck is so worth the hassle to get it done.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Mckinney and still watching the craziness of it all. I hoping to target something early 2023.
Nice, I am in McKinney as well. I have purchased 3 Expedition ELs and a used Buick for my daughter from Bob Tomes Ford. When I ordered my Raptor, they still wanted $20K over. When I asked them if my business over the last 12 years was worth less than $20K to them, I was told it was. Businesses aren't what they used to be and loyalty isn't there any more.

quadmaster922

Reaction score
After waiting over seven months, my new 2022 Raptor arrived at the dealer today. I'm excited to pick it up.

I optioned and ordered the truck in early November of 2021. It has been sitting at ramp 34 in Mesquite, TX since May 23rd, and it finally arrived at my dealer today.

Saying goodbye to my 2012 Gen 1 will be bittersweet, and I hope my Gen 3 ownership experience will be as trouble free and rewarding as the 9 years I spent with my Gen 1. More pictures coming soon.View attachment 358831
Congratulations jtFrisco