My Performance Blue Gave Birth to a White

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice pair! I used to have an '86 951 (944 Turbo) and has, thus far, been my only Porsche (sold it back in 2016).

Are you on Rennlist?
I am on Rennlist but not often. I lurk more than post. I began (not that you asked lol) on forums in 2005 when I bought the then new VW Touareg. When I was interested in the Porsche Macan, I found the Macan forum where I've wreaked havoc for the past few years. Now I'm here to have fun and learn. All under same screen name MDJAK.

baptizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am on Rennlist but not often. I lurk more than post. I began (not that you asked lol) on forums in 2005 when I bought the then new VW Touareg. When I was interested in the Porsche Macan, I found the Macan forum where I've wreaked havoc for the past few years. Now I'm here to have fun and learn. All under same screen name MDJAK.

Cool, I'm baptizo over there, too. I don't post anywhere but in the OT forum since I don't have anything of value to post elsewhere.

And I was also working in the Gowanda, NY area today for a client (telecom). The Raptor was the only one on the road until I saw an Agate Black one going in the opposite direction on I-90.

Have fun at your track day!