My Performance Blue Gave Birth to a White

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
p3346402831-5.jpg

She's usually locked away in the man cave:
p3066868779-5.jpg

My other baby is on guard duty.

p3346402836-5.jpg

****** is only out because my wife will be taking it for a pre-track inspection and oil change for me tomorrow while I'm at work. I'll be taking it next Friday to New Jersey Motorsports Park for a 2-day track experience. Wish me luck. Not only am I old, but I'm a novice at it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@borzraptor I was wondering if someone would notice the missing lights. Few weeks after a buddy helped me install them, I noticed that side was kind of sunken in and the passenger lights were almost flush with bumper. I realized I installed the three brackets on driver's side opposite of the passenger side causing that. I removed the lights with the one main bolt on top of each and then tried to take the brackets of each light. The screw heads were stuck and I stripped them on 2 of the lights. I wish I had seen a youtube tool review on Vampliers before sending them back to Baja Design to be fixed or replaced. They were only on the truck since January. I also wasted $120 with Baja Design buying the security screws as no way no how can you get the regular screws out in a quick theft. They just strip instead.

@91Eunos Thank you. Now that is a funny saying. And took me a few seconds to get it. My wife is a bit sharper than me and laughed immediately.

dave_g

Reaction score
I too have a 911- but its a cabriolet and not allowed on the track in NJ. But I have made it to atlanta 2 times for the Porsche driving experience. I highly recommend you go if you have the opportunity. Be safe and have fun!

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@dave_g One day I'd love to get to their track in Atlanta.

I read the rules at PCA events and they say you need a roll bar with a cab. Probably a pretty expensive and ugly thing to put in a cab.

I'd rather have the cab anyway and use a different car. I love convertibles. The sunroof is so small on a 911.

Last edited: