My New Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ruffstuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
... new Matchbox Raptor that is ... 2011 version has different wheels, graphics, color, and the front grill is not painted black like on the 2010 Matchboxes. I found this at Walmart for 78 cents. No *clunk*. :D

2011Matchbox.jpg

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
... new Matchbox Raptor that is ... 2011 version has different wheels, graphics, color, and the front grill is not painted black like on the 2010 Matchboxes. I found this at Walmart for 78 cents. No *clunk*. :D

Not all Raptors have the clunk. Besides, you'd need to be in the cab to hear it.

If those wheels were real they'd be 24" at least.

Hall

Reaction score
I see the pics of your Raptor and its completely looks beautiful in every part of the Raptor and i like it this Raptor.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score

2011Matchbox.jpg

Awesome find dude!

I've been looking out to see if they was going to make a one for 2011 but gave up until now.

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I picked one up about three weeks ago at Target then I found two original Orange ones at Walgreens of all places.

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All five of mine still have the clunkage though...I don't understand.

:bananamania:

Trig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need one of those for my little girl. I think she likes "daddy's new truck" as much as I do!