My New Raptor!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

-Ryan-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a little bit harder to come by! My GT3 is at MSRP coming to a local dealer but I ordered it in September. They are picky on giving out build slots but I've built a relationship over the years. It's taking so long because I ordered it in Paint to Sample - The color is called gelbgrun. Basically lime green. Black wheels, black headlights Manual transmission, ceramic brakes.

Should be interesting!

Great color choice. PTS Manual NA GT3. That's a keeper. Congrats.

costnsg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sean,

Truck is a beauty. I have a 2017 Scab in blue and love the color. Enjoy it! Now you just have to learn how to spell your first name properly!

Shawn

smoothie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Let me know anytime you want to hit the mountains, on road or off. I have a Raptor, wife has a Panamera. Not quite the same class but still a fun ride!

I live in *******.

tonymission

Reaction score
Sean, we're on all the same forums together! You pushed me over the edge on my Raptor purchase, I just do whatever you do. LOL
Once I get it later this week, I'll drive that pressure washer over. Let's find some trails North Georgia trails and bring the boys.

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Congrats Sean! This is Steve from Hennessy Porsche.

Everyone is here! Hats off to Hennessy! Got me one of the last GT3 manual allocations <3

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! You missed snowmaggedon this year, but looks like you are ready for it next year!