My GSD hates the neighbor’s Shelby Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Motorman

Reaction score
Had a tire guy tell me that the harmonics from A/T tires could hurt a dogs hearing. My pup Blue heeler hated riding in my 2013 FX4 with aggressive A/Ts. Got new tires with less aggressive tread, and she calmed down. No problems with the KO2‘s on the 2019 Raptor.

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not jealous at all, mine is loud enough (we have a baby on the way).

And yea, maybe she thinks it’s my imposter. I like that theory.
Here’s my two pups, so not a Prius. ;) is
Good looking GSD, our female GSDs can be extremely overly protective. I have to be very careful when she’s in front of our house off leash as she will not let anyone on our property if I don’t see them coming. Here I just caught her before she got ahold of a deliver person. Needless to say, she has lost her off leash freedom privilege after this incident.

Attachments

• IMG_5430.mp4
    8.7 MB

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good looking GSD, our female GSDs can be extremely overly protective. I have to be very careful when she’s in front of our house off leash as she will not let anyone on our property if I don’t see them coming. Here I just caught her before she got ahold of a deliver person. Needless to say, she has lost her off leash freedom privilege after this incident.
Ahahahaha

OP
OP
rbraptor

rbraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, she took off and scared the crap out of him. Maybe because he didn’t see or hear her first? Our Amazon drivers know she’s there because she barks when they park 2 houses down. Lol. But, I’m sure if she was outside off leash they’d think twice about delivering us a package.

Edit: typo