My Gen 3 with a new face lift / rims +

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Everyone has their opinion on what looks good or bad and your entitled to express it as well, however, if you don't have anything positive to state why state anything that's mean spirited.

You really think someone who likes a certain look is going to care that you hate it? It wasn't modded to please others.

To the OP, congrats and nice looking truck.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^Lol he posted it on a public forum. We didn't snoop through his profile and say "Hey guys, look at this ugly truck I found "

sixshooter_45

Reaction score
It is mean spirited or just a strong opinion? If you don’t want someone to have a different opinion than yours and speak up about it then you live in the wrong country.
No, I've definitely have the right country, just have decent manners to boot!

OP didn't ask for opinions even though everyone has one and is entitled to state it as I already posted.

It hideous is mean spirited in my opinion.

It's obvious some won't understand what I was trying to state even though I thought it was straight forward.

I just believe one should treat others as they would like to be treated, I know it's old school thinking to some but it's just common courtesy.

Stop inferring what I stated, as I never stated I don’t want others to have their own opinion.

Maybe you have the wrong country?

Last edited:

jchap711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe he’s new to modding and needs some guidance? If I had a booger hanging out my nose I’d hope someone would tell me instead of just letting me walk around because they wouldn’t want to hurt my feelings

sixshooter_45

Reaction score
It’s his pickup truck… not his wife.

How am I “inferring” when it’s exactly what you’re doing. You can pick and choose what you want people to have an opinion about. It’s a public forum with all different personalities and tastes. You post here for the good and the bad. I’ve receive my fair share of comments because of my strong opinion. Is this guy going to lose sleep at night because some guy on a forum doesn’t like his wheels? Come on now. I’m sure he’s fine and will just shrug it off. We’re all “haters” right?

"Everyone has their opinion on what looks good or bad and your entitled to express it as well, however, if you don't have anything positive to state why state anything that's mean spirited."

Inferring:

"If you don’t want someone to have a different opinion than yours and speak up about it then you live in the wrong country."

Never stated I didn't want them to speak up about their opinions as I was only referring to politeness.

I never stated anything about we're all haters.

I'm not going to waste any more of my time trying to debate something as simple as what I stated, if you don't understand what I was trying to state then that's on you.

Have a great day!

Last edited: