GEN 2 My Dec build is almost here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gen2Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Dec build is almost here! Been tracking it while it ships. My Oct 23 build from my July order is still on Ramp 59! Completely unbelievable...

Attachments

• IMG_0964.jpg
    IMG_0964.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 194

ronniegilbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Dec build is almost here! Been tracking it while it ships. My Oct 23 build from my July order is still on Ramp 59! Completely unbelievable...

My dealer emailed me this morning to tell me my truck is waiting to be shipped and is sitting on Ramp 49. Said all of his other Raptor orders are also waiting. He apologized for the delay. Later in the day I called Ford Performance to see where to get the Supplemental Owners Manual and the person there told me my truck order has just been updated to released and is now on Ramp 59 waiting to be shipped. Is being on Ramp 59 not a good thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer emailed me this morning to tell me my truck is waiting to be shipped and is sitting on Ramp 49. Said all of his other Raptor orders are also waiting. He apologized for the delay. Later in the day I called Ford Performance to see where to get the Supplemental Owners Manual and the person there told me my truck order has just been updated to released and is now on Ramp 59 waiting to be shipped. Is being on Ramp 59 not a good thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't say it is a bad thing, but my truck supposedly has passed all inspections and has been sitting there since its build date of 12/7 waiting to be shipped. The original delivery date of 12/17 was missed and now I have no ETA.

lambchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ramp 59 is the island of misfit toys. Not even Yukon Cornelius will be able to pick your truck out of the grips of the Abominable 59.