My build just moved 10 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

irojas

Reaction score
Thanks. I asked bc trying to judge time to Florida. Hopefully more volume will speed it up
I am in South Florida and my built is 10/07 and dealer delivery 11/09. I had another one built for me that the dealer fu*** asking 20k ADM, and dates were pretty accurate for that one. In fact it arrived a couple of days ahead of schedule.

topgun964

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checked with FP this morning... no new updates. It's been showing in MELVINDALE, MI since 10/2 :favorites68: :favorites68:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Checked with FP this morning... no new updates. It's been showing in MELVINDALE, MI since 10/2 :favorites68: :favorites68:
Given Ford has released it for shipping, your dealer should have eyes on it via their Vehicle Visibility Report. Mine shipped on 22 Sept...called FP a few days later, they say last scanned in Blue Island, IL. Several days later…train still in IL. On 4 Oct, my truck arrived at the dealer. It’ll prolly arrived before your tracker’s eta. What is your dealer seeing/saying?

SCMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Similar story here. Mine was built on 9/2, and finally shipped on 9/28. It moved from Dearborn MI the first week, and has been showing it’s been stuck in Louisville KY since 10/4.

topgun964

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1B08A7E6-AB1D-4825-8B92-5CC6734F4D34.jpeg
So it seems someone was in the truck last night and canceled my fordpass request. Might be a sign its moving. Ill have to check with FP later today to see if theres any new updates.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea mine showed to be just north of Kansas City and then never got scanned again... Once it arrives in Dallas to be transported by truck for the final mile FP still said last scan Illinois

BellHeli407

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are you guys tracking the trucks? Mine shows shipped, FP says they don’t have the ability to track the shipping. I know some of you were tracking the convoys?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How are you guys tracking the trucks? Mine shows shipped, FP says they don’t have the ability to track the shipping. I know some of you were tracking the convoys?
It’s no different than tracking a package. However, the catch is getting your dealer to give you the name of the train company used along with the train cart number (cart your truck is in). I don’t recall the thread (would link it if I did) but it has been discussed.