My ADD bumper stealth setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RIKU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received my ADD stealth bumper, LED's, and 3 red duallys. Everything is installed and looks fantastic.

I will take pics this week.

I wanted your guys feedback on how you think the side steps and Stealth bumper looks.

With the bumper alone it looks great, I'm just a little unsure on the functionality of the side steps being that there are only 2 places to step.

Also if the stealth bumper looks better or worse than stock. In the end I know it's my decision but what would you guy's do if it were your truck?

My truck is black/black/black.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You've pretty much got my dream setup RIKU. If I could afford it (someday) I'd have ADD's stealth bumper, Rigid LEDs and the side step/rock rails.

I know you don't off road yours too much, so those rails might not make too much sense for you. For those of us who do though, I pretty much consider them a must. You need something there to help you slide off/past the rocks. Without anything there, you're into your rocker panels/doors and that would totally suck.

Right now I'm running with no steps at all. I took my stockers off because (1) they really don't offer much protection to the rockers anyway and (2) because as a very tall guy, I wasn't able to use them to help me get in and out the truck so instead they were just in my way every time. They made it hard for me to get in and out.

So ADD's approach, for me, is pretty much perfect in that they offer great protection and a very minimal step surface so I don't have to work around them, and yet my shorter passengers have something they can use.

Please do take tons of pics. It will help pacify me till I can get my own setup :mrgreen:

OP
OP
RIKU

RIKU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks BigJ,

I off road it twice a month and it's simply to get to good spots to shoot.

I'm all about the looks. Do you think the full ADD setup (bumper,steps,bumper looks better than just the front bumper alone?

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
The rock rails from ADD work great!! There is pleanty of room to step even where there isn't a step. I have size 12 feet and I don't have an issue using them as a step. The stockers are huge and provide a better platform but I thought they were too big and bulky. I think the look of your truck would be better with some sliders that were color matched to your truck and/or bumper! Can't wait to see pics!!

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks BigJ,

I off road it twice a month and it's simply to get to good spots to shoot.

I'm all about the looks. Do you think the full ADD setup (bumper,steps,bumper looks better than just the front bumper alone?
I dunno. That's a tough one. I liked the look of the stock steps quite a bit. And on your truck they really looked good with the color matched flairs.

Or to put it another way... the ADD bumpers (even though the front is "stealth") look big and beefy. As your eye moves over the truck, your color matched flairs give the impression of big again. Your gunslinger logo is big and badass, and of course with your wheels and tires....

But the ADD steps... I tend to think of them as function over form. And they're diminutive, compared to the stockers. So everything about your truck is BIG, and yet you have these relatively little steps... Dunno... that might look a little odd, on the whole.

All in my opinion, of course :) Like I said, those step/sliders are on the top of my list. Right now I've got nothing and that's not good at all.

OP
OP
RIKU

RIKU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guy's open to more opinions here. I want to take my truck to the next level visually but don't know how to.

OP
OP
RIKU

RIKU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok first thing tomorrow AM, i will snap some pretty pics.

OP
OP
RIKU

RIKU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics, Suggestions?

IMG_1095.jpg

IMG_1097.jpg

IMG_1098.jpg