My 2023 RaptorR order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ams mike

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Decision has been made. Unfortunately decided to let truck go. Continuing health issues and my retirement day is this week. Only income will be SS which will start middle of next month. I also have zero $$ in retirement or other investments. 100% what i have is in this truck plus a ton of $$ wrapped up in older trucks.
And no it's NOT for sale for 135k.
I will just list it local as taxes already paid. No sales tax to private party here.

Sorry to hear! Been following your build you sold earlier this year to fund the R. Hope your health improves!

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Sorry to hear. Hope it sells quickly (just sell back to dealer if needed) and you can focus on the important things. This Raptor R would be last thing I'd be dealing with.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Additionally - If you do have the time and energy, have someone research NMN, N A D, NAC and resveratrol and see if it would work in your favor. \

Disclaimer:

I am not a doctor, all of my suggestions are based on simple google research and private research from the past five years. Please source NIH.gov to clinical background research and double blinded feedback.