MY 2023 Raptor R’s vs MY 2023 Raptors listed on AT Nationwide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AntiMattersMost

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So out of curiosity, I just ran a search on AutoTrader to see how many Raptor R‘s vs Raptors (MY 2023) are currently listed. As of 5 minutes ago, there were 105 R’s and 1406 Raptor’s listed for sale nationally. Of course, some may already be sold, and some, have yet to be delivered. You can also separate dealer and private party listings. PP listings for R’s was 5/100. High asking price, an Avalanche for, get ready, $250K!
I suspect the current ratio of R’s to ECO’s will hold up from what I’m hearing. Also from what I could tell, VIN’s were listed too.
Check it out and see what you think.

cashed

Reaction score
I called on most of the 105 listings you mention above, and I'd say 90 or so are customer orders. I found probably 7-10 dealers that had trucks in route, and two or three with Rs on the ground. Every single dealer I called quoted me an ADM of 35K to 75K. I did end up buying two Rs, and I have another ordered. I'm just sharing my personal experience in the market around the Raptor R.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like an act of futility in getting a Raptor R at a reasonable price these days. My two local trusted dealers tell me they have no allocations left and are not optimistic about '24 allocations. I like that they are being honest.

Anyone think it's feasible to find/order one at a reasonable price? As much as ADM's are distasteful to me, seems like w/o a solid dealer relationship you aren't getting one at MSRP. $10K or $15K over? I feel like that's my limit and ideally I would like to order to get exactly as I want. Don't care if I have to wait...

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, short and sweet. What would your definition of reasonable be? I see you have one on order - MSRP? Looks like you have had a lot of Ford's, so likely a solid dealer relationship.

The million $ question for me is how long will they continue to make the R?

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like an act of futility in getting a Raptor R at a reasonable price these days. My two local trusted dealers tell me they have no allocations left and are not optimistic about '24 allocations. I like that they are being honest.

Anyone think it's feasible to find/order one at a reasonable price? As much as ADM's are distasteful to me, seems like w/o a solid dealer relationship you aren't getting one at MSRP. $10K or $15K over? I feel like that's my limit and ideally I would like to order to get exactly as I want. Don't care if I have to wait...
My MSRP R is now on a rail car headed my way. I have not bought a vehicle from them since October 3rd 1998 but I do send them a few buyers both new and used per year.
Going price is 145k Plus and near impossible to find at 145. Seems average is 150-160 with some dealers still asking 100k over.
Brokers are calling about all dealers in country and offering 50k over so at this stage late in game I think even 20k over will never happen unless you are one of said dealers BEST customers but even then too late in game. I started process 3 1/2 years ago.

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford is going to start going direct with customers in 2024/2025 and all the ADM over MSRP will end. You’ll just need to build your car and order online and pick your delivery dealership who will be paid by Ford to prep the car.

Dealers historically have always made the lions share of profits in service and after the last few years of disruption and the success of Teslas system, the writing is on the wall.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ford is going to start going direct with customers in 2024/2025 and all the ADM over MSRP will end. You’ll just need to build your car and order online and pick your delivery dealership who will be paid by Ford to prep the car.

Dealers historically have always made the lions share of profits in service and after the last few years of disruption and the success of Teslas system, the writing is on the wall.
Where are you getting this information from?

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Really? How exactly did Ford break the dealership cartels in all 50 states at once? Tesla shareholders must be giddy with happiness. The stock should be jumping off the charts. Even Ford stock should be jumping. The business news must be all over it since it's the biggest thing to happen in fifty years. This is so exciting! I can't wait to hear your explanation and see your sources. TIA