Mud Flaps - should I / should I not?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 357683I Live in Vermont where we have all kinds of ****** weather, including a season dedicated to mud. I won't be doing a lot of hardcore off road driving, but am constantly on gravel, dirt, and class 4 (not maintained by town/county/state) roads. I like the Rokblox flaps and think they did a decent job with the design. The rears taper in perfectly with the fender flair angle.
Thanks for the picture. I just looked up Warren, VT on the map. Pretty far up north from me (Central MA). I already bought the WeatherTech and reading through all these posts, I think I'll go ahead and get them installed. If the look doesn't grow on me, could always take them off but I have a feeling I'll keep them on.

OP
OP
T

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll look in my album I’m in Utah and it’s at a hotel in Boston lol
Did you park at one of those hotel parking lot deals near Logan? You're brave. I don't think I'll ever get myself to park the truck in a parking lot / garage that long. But then again, I live 30 mins from Boston and can Uber very easily. Not as easy from up where you are in NH.