Mud flap opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdombrowski1077

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see I am getting a few nicks from my BFGs and am contemplating mud flaps but I hate the way mud flaps look on the truck. This may be a function over looks purchase but I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on low profile mud flaps or something that doesnt stand out like a sore thumb.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Contact Chris at Freedom Motorsports. He has the PDP mud flaps which is what I'll be going with and he has them at a great price.

roostinyfz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah mudflaps are so super lame! Just put them on a wrx. Not for a raptor. I hate them. Can you tell?

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah mudflaps are so super lame! Just put them on a wrx. Not for a raptor. I hate them. Can you tell?

The winter without front flaps had ice and snow build up on the running board that would limit the door from opening far enough to get in. That never happened again in the next 3 years with flaps. For me function comes first.

Last edited: