MSRP deal StL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CROOKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a different truck. If you want this one at msrp call Kevin at 314-956-6111

X3g0NhS.jpg

bEgCsrR.jpg

OP
OP
C

CROOKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up buying an Avalanche from their sister dealership last night. Just got back to northern IL. They have a magnetic one there for sticker loaded $69k I think. Call Terry 314-471-8988

Last edited:

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I ended up buying an Avalanche from their sister dealership last night. Just got back to northern IL. They have a magnetic one there for sticker loaded $69k I think. Call Terry 314-471-8988

Lol, why are you even part of this "gay" forum? PS your truck sounds like shit!

OP
OP
C

CROOKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm the buyer of this Magnetic you speak of. Just boarded plane in Atl. I will post pics tomorrow����

Good glad it went to someone on here. Is Terry your sales guy? The bbq joint he recommended was great. Its called Sugar Fire try it.

The first dealer ( Kevin at 314-956-6111) called me last night saying someone from here bought the white one (first post) but the original Avanchle that I called about the guy backed out so it is now up for grabs. These two dealers should pay me if I got 4 of their raptors sold this week. All I asked for is some hats.

Last edited:

Mbling52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good glad it went to someone on here. Is Terry your sales guy? The bbq joint he recommended was great

The first dealer ( Kevin at 314-956-6111) called me last night saying someone from here bought the white one (first post) but the original Avanchle that I called about the guy backed out so it is now up for grabs. These to dealers should pay me if I got 4 of their raptors sold this week. All I asked for is some hats.

I'm on it. lol

OP
OP
C

CROOKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, why are you even part of this "gay" forum? PS your truck sounds like shit!

Sounds like shit? You sure were taking alot of pics of my truck that sounds like shit.

Nice to hear your telling people you need a 17 now.