Msh moto intercooler clone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just received my FleaBay intercooler. For $300 I just bought it for ***** and giggles. It's nice. I am definitely impressed with it. Looks cool.
It dwarfs the oem but will fit perfectly with the fans.
If I really need to I can spray paint a M logo on the front. But I'm not going to.

Anyone else have any experience with these?

Last edited:

Wojciech Gierczynski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just received my FleaBay intercooler. For $300 I just bought it for ***** and giggles. It's nice. I am definitely impressed with it. Looks cool.
It dwarfs the oem but will fit perfectly with the fans.
If I really need to I can spray paint a M logo on the front. But I'm not going to.

Anyone else have any experience with these?
Not really ... no experience with stuff like this. Didn't spend $70+K for the truck to cheap out on intercooler.

OP
OP
JefferyGT

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not really ... no experience with stuff like this. Didn't spend $70+K for the truck to cheap out on intercooler.

I hear you. And agree.
But I also love good shit for good deals. And this ic surprisingly is well built and looks the part. I'm impressed.

But y'all feel free to overspend all you want to.
It's just money.

Wojciech Gierczynski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear you. And agree.
But I also love good shit for good deals. And this ic surprisingly is well built and looks the part. I'm impressed.

But y'all feel free to overspend all you want to.
It's just money.
Well the aftermarket cheap intercooler for one of my Semi Trucks which i saved $400 on its seemed to be well build also. It fell apart within 8 months and it cost me twice the labor + I still had to buy OEM Intercooler. Do you know what kind aluminum they used to manufacture it? Does it have staggered fin design? Do you have any test results on lowering actual temperature?

OP
OP
JefferyGT

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the aftermarket cheap intercooler for one of my Semi Trucks which i saved $400 on its seemed to be well build also. It fell apart within 8 months and it cost me twice the labor + I still had to buy OEM Intercooler. Do you know what kind aluminum they used to manufacture it? Does it have staggered fin design? Do you have any test results on lowering actual temperature?

Good points.
I will find out!
Part of the fun.

Worst case. Out 300.

OP
OP
JefferyGT

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love it when global consumers spend a premium for a name brand. God bless America.

This intercooler is awesome. Legit bargain.
Good buy.

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Please post the temperature results while doing pulls. Then we can compare to Premium Brand ones.

Oh brother.... Because I bet those copycatting SOB's can't cast aluminum. If you aren't going to take this route so be it, but why beat him up over it?
Do ya feel better now?

Last edited:
OP
OP
JefferyGT

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh brother.... Because I bet those copycatting SOB's can't cast aluminum. If you aren't going to take this route so be it, but why beat him up over it?
Do ya feel better now?

It's ok. People like this are happy to pay Lamborghini and Bentley prices for a Volkswagen Audi product.

Living in communist China taught me that. Ass for every seat.

There's nothing wrong with that.