Msh moto intercooler clone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last time I was in China went to a brass mill. They were making various check valves, ball valves, pipes & commercial kitchen stuff

Saw a guy welding w/ no glasses, no helmet, no respirator, smoking a ciggy & looking through a tiny hole poked through a piece of cardboard (not sure how that would help)

If you get a Chinese intercooler made by a guy like that....not so sure it’ll work out

OP
OP
JefferyGT

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last time I was in China went to a brass mill. They were making various check valves, ball valves, pipes & commercial kitchen stuff

Saw a guy welding w/ no glasses, no helmet, no respirator, smoking a ciggy & looking through a tiny hole poked through a piece of cardboard (not sure how that would help)

If you get a Chinese intercooler made by a guy like that....not so sure it’ll work out

That's hilliaryous AF! And yes I've witnessed some sketchy shiat there too.

Uncle Joementia will ensure the steady stream of junk from China for sure. And it's going to get a lot more expensive.

Buyer beware. And be aware.

Besides. Mishmotos are made in Asia too. Probably the same factory as this gem.

Wojciech Gierczynski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's hilliaryous AF! And yes I've witnessed some sketchy shiat there too.

Uncle Joementia will ensure the steady stream of junk from China for sure. And it's going to get a lot more expensive.

Buyer beware. And be aware.

Besides. Mishmotos are made in Asia too. Probably the same factory as this gem.
There is a little difference with two products made in China. Your no brand Intercooler which is priced at $300 probably didn't have any kind of quality control. Mishimoto Intercooler even that is also assembled in China it has specific manufacturing criteria set by Mishimoto. Same with your Apple MacBook and No Name knockoff. Both are assembled in China but one has specific materials to be used, quality control etc.