MPT Tune Version 4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lnferno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got an update from them that dramatically improved how jumpy the truck was, especially in 1st and 2nd. Make sure you have the latest tune!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did they send it to you proactively or did you ask for it?

swanstreaming

Reaction score
Did they send it to you proactively or did you ask for it?

I emailed asking about the 1-2 jumpiness, he said they found some issues with those gears that they smoothed out and sent me a v2 of my tune.

lnferno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I emailed asking about the 1-2 jumpiness, he said they found some issues with those gears that they smoothed out and sent me a v2 of my tune.

Yeah I had the same thing done with my tune for normal drive mode but I left it that way for sport mode

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I had them reinstall the skip shift in mine to cure the twitchiness

DrewFish11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Send it to a friend or family member out of state and then have them ship it to you. If there’s a will there’s a way. California just makes you think a little more creatively sometimes [emoji23]

Deeds

Reaction score
How did you do it? I was just going to buy the NGauge online then see if they will send the codes. I wonder if they would know i'm in Ca by my stock File?

DrewFish11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They might be able to tell but i don’t think they care. They just can’t physically ship the product to you in California.

Once you have the product it’s business as usual.