GEN 2 Mounting Rotopax / Fuelpax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys, I tried to search the forums to find what size fuelpax guys have mounted in their builtright bedside racks and it seems everyone here has opted to go with the RotopaX. I went with the slightly cheaper route and get a fuelpax 3.5 gal. Quality should do the job for me as I like to off-road but won’t need the fuel can except maybe 2-3 times a year max.

Does anyone know if the fuelpax 3.5 gal would fit on the rear bedside rack with any fit net issues ? I see 2.5s fit easily with the RotopaX,
But I did get the fuelpax for the same money and get an extra gallon in there

Please let me know what you guys have experienced with the fuelpax 3.5 can. The Can is on the way and after I was unable to see pics of the setup I’m looking for

Regards

Frank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
FordPerf Addict

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Guess is I’m the only peasant who bought the cheaper fuelpax, or this topic should Be in the general section?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
My Guess is I’m the only peasant who bought the cheaper fuelpax, or this topic should Be in the general section?

I for one am grateful for this topic. Despite paying the Raptor Tax, I do come from a long and distinguished line of cheapskates.

OP
OP
FordPerf Addict

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do have the mount from you guys ! Just wanted to make sure the 3.5 gal will fit there that’s all ! I guess I’ll
Just have to test it out . I also had to order a deluxe mount as I learned the fuelpax mount is not the same as the rotos

And also it’s tough being a cheapskate when you still spend $99 on 3.5 gallons ! Haha

Oh wait don’t forget the mount me either!

Last edited:

Heeblet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Subbed. I only have the 2 gal not enough for the short bus 26 tank when running hard. Need more. Trying the extension and a 2nd 2 gal water will report back. The single 2 gal fits perfect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

SS308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested also. Looking at purchasing BuiltRight mounting system, but also would like the extra gas.

Look forward to your response.

OP
OP
FordPerf Addict

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ll have something posted Friday or Saturday depending on when the roto mount gets here