Mounting plate for new Harbor Freight Badlands jack?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hope they are better than previous HF stuff that has been known to fail, haven't used HF tools in a while and it is half of what a pro eagle is but I wouldn't be surprised if they stole ProEagle designs that were not trademarked and just went with it.
Won’t touch ANYTHING from HF that I need to depend on to any degree. I’ve had THREE low profile jacks fail on me from them w/ limited use. Never again

Don’t be a sucker- buy a pro eagle & never buy again

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Not for nothing, but more than one FRF had had issues with relatively young pro-eagle jacks. Also, notice how they look eerily similar? Where is the pro-eagle manufactured?

STHenry

Reaction score
My nephew recently purchased the Badlands jack. He purchased the Grove Fabworks mount and a plate from JDS customs that the mount bolts to. The plate from JDS customs used the right middle and right rear bed bolts and all bolted up nicely.

G3Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My nephew recently purchased the Badlands jack. He purchased the Grove Fabworks mount and a plate from JDS customs that the mount bolts to. The plate from JDS customs used the right middle and right rear bed bolts and all bolted up nicely.
Would love to see pictures of possible!

OP
OP
2slo4u

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Always good to have an engineer in the family with access to a plasma cutter. After reviewing options, My son fabricated all this up for me. Even has points for the tire straps

Attachments

• IMG_0483.jpeg
    IMG_0483.jpeg
    344 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0485.jpeg
    IMG_0485.jpeg
    328.4 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0486.jpeg
    IMG_0486.jpeg
    272.8 KB · Views: 65

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does this work? I bought the exact same setup and the Grove cradle is 28.98” and the bed bolts are 28.675” apart. The cradle is too long?

Attachments

• IMG_8009.jpeg
    IMG_8009.jpeg
    402.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_8008.jpeg
    IMG_8008.jpeg
    169.8 KB · Views: 24

STHenry

Reaction score
We used the JDS customs plate to mount the Grove cradle. Have never seen the Grove plate.

OP
OP
2slo4u

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need a mounting plate as well. The mounting plate uses the bed bolts. The cradle then mounts to the plate.