Mounting plate for new Harbor Freight Badlands jack?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JTN

Reaction score
I ordered a specific mounting kit for the HF Badlands Jack. I haven't installed it yet, waiting on the truck still. Grove Fabworks, I just ran across it and it came a couple weeks after I ordered it. Badlands Jack Mount

OP
OP
2slo4u

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a specific mounting kit for the HF Badlands Jack. I haven't installed it yet, waiting on the truck still. Grove Fabworks, I just ran across it and it came a couple weeks after I ordered it. Badlands Jack Mount
Does it mount using the bed bolts?

pavendort

Reaction score
I had to laugh when I saw the post. Harbor freight and Raptor don't seem to belong in the same sentence.
Look, some of us are cheap bastards. I am frugal elsewhere so I can have my toy with minimal complaints from the wife. If a half price jack is 90% as good as the name brand others seek, that is good enough for me. I am not doing extreme things with my truck at the moment though. One day. :grd:

GEN3LV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are a few vendors who offer mounts now.

wazatataza

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve had the HF low profile jack since my s550 mustang days. And it’s still doing all the work on my wife’s car. Just started to show a small leak now after 6 years of use.

I bought the badlands one about 4 months ago. This thing is beyond stout. I was honestly surprised by the build quality, craftsmanship and strength. With just 30% of its pump cycle you can get both wheels up. IMG_3653.jpeg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I’ve had the HF low profile jack since my s550 mustang days. And it’s still doing all the work on my wife’s car. Just started to show a small leak now after 6 years of use.

I bought the badlands one about 4 months ago. This thing is beyond stout. I was honestly surprised by the build quality, craftsmanship and strength. With just 30% of its pump cycle you can get both wheels up. View attachment 418981
Man... Just imagine how fast you can get the Fox Mustang GT on blocks now ;-)