MOLONxLABE's 2014 Build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ProjecT 9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which catback are you going to run? I'd like to hear it and see what you say about it with no cats. I'm wanting to change my exhaust here soon.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
image_zps6c345466.jpg

Finally back from the body shop and looking beautiful again. Also with some new (to me) headlights.

When you blacked out the headlights did paint the grill as well? It looks black but in the right lighting they all do. Either way, sick build

OP
OP
MOLONxLABE

MOLONxLABE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which catback are you going to run? I'd like to hear it and see what you say about it with no cats. I'm wanting to change my exhaust here soon.

I was going to run SW lighting style, but I've changed my mind since then.. I bought some SW mufflers, tubing, and down turn tips. After the headers are installed I'm gonna weld something up in my shop, dumping the exhaust right before the axle.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Thanks Joseph.

Got that new rear bumper of your's on yet?

Nooo not yet. :-( it just got delivered yesterday, but it might be little while before its on, as I'm doing a couple things to the bumper itself and I am waiting on those things to be delivered as well. Putting a little of my style into it. :)

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Nooo not yet. :-( it just got delivered yesterday, but it might be little while before its on, as I'm doing a couple things to the bumper itself and I am waiting on those things to be delivered as well. Putting a little of my style into it. :)

??

http://abitqueer.com/wp-content/uploads/black-*****.jpg

:ROFLJest::ROFLJest::ROFLJest::ROFLJest::ROFLJest::ROFLJest::ROFLJest::ROFLJest: