mods for a 37" tire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baginoman

Reaction score
Really wanted to jump on the toyo open country 37s. Found the nitto trail grapplers, in which i like more and will probably be a bit easier to fit since they run a little less wider. But still assuming I'm on top perch. I hear of mods and cutting being done to the front for these 37s to fit. I have done research, but can't seem to find any pictures of what this cutting looks like...

Is it noticeable from the exterior of the truck? Or is it only internal cutting?

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
Really wanted to jump on the toyo open country 37s. Found the nitto trail grapplers, in which i like more and will probably be a bit easier to fit since they run a little less wider. But still assuming I'm on top perch. I hear of mods and cutting being done to the front for these 37s to fit. I have done research, but can't seem to find any pictures of what this cutting looks like...

Is it noticeable from the exterior of the truck? Or is it only internal cutting?

Raptizzle or RPG could help you. Maybe outlaw Raptor is in your area also