Modded White 6.2 in Orange County, CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Tizz take it from me...stay away from motocross!! Your marriage will thank me! Raptors+moto+work to pay for everything=unhappy wife!!!

That being said, what kind of bike you getting, when you pick it up and when are you going to join me at the track???

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tizz take it from me...stay away from motocross!! Your marriage will thank me! Raptors+moto+work to pay for everything=unhappy wife!!!

That being said, what kind of bike you getting, when you pick it up and when are you going to join me at the track???

No way! Call it lucky or unlucky but it looks like I'm shopping for two bikes now!! The wife was loving it out there.

IMG_2175_zps949de13c.jpg

I'm on the fence on bikes right now. I rode a CRF450R out there and that bike had way more power than I need with where i'm at now so I'm thinking of a 250F to get my feet wet and then move up to the 450 in about a year or so. I've been wanting a Kawasaki for a while now so I'm probably leaning towards a 2013 KX250F. Any suggestions???

And yes, I am so down to hit the track with you! What track do you usually ride?

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
KX450F all the way tiz haha you can get them with a switch that you can change from track mode to regular mode I think it's something like that but it tanes it down a bit I was looking at getting one soon!!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
KX450F all the way tiz haha you can get them with a switch that you can change from track mode to regular mode I think it's something like that but it tanes it down a bit I was looking at getting one soon!!

It's got three different ignition modules you plug in to change the mapping. KTM is making a solid bike these days too. You really can't get a bad bike from any of the big companies right now honestly.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Call it lucky or unlucky but it looks like I'm shopping for two bikes now!! The wife was loving it out there

I'd call it a smart move! Got her on board so ya get to do it up a lot more often. Racking up the quality time on your terms haha

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's what it was modules haha I couldn't think of the word so save my life! Yea bikes now days are insane shit i remember my little 1984 Suzuki rm80 haha I thought that pos was the shit lol

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Dude that's awesome!!! I'm partial to KTM's but as Aaron said you can't go wrong with any of them. I'm currently riding a KTM 350. A little more power than a 250 but not the big power of the 450. I've always ridden 450's and this has been my favorite bike so far.

I usually go out to Glen Helen and race with REM on Sat mornings or head out to Milestone in Riverside after work. Every once in awhile I race with some of the Vet clubs around. Milestone and Competitive Edge in Hesperia have decent Vet tracks to ride as well as bigger faster tracks.

Browse this website motocrossactionmag.com and take a look at their 250 shootout.

Let me know if you need help with anything...motocross might be the one thing I know more about than Raptors :waytogo: