Mistaking the 2023 Raptor R for the 2024 Raptor R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s not a full generation change but more like a 3.5 although it’s got more upgrades than a lot of companies do on mid cycle refresh

mtnghost

Reaction score
The 24 looks like a Toyota tundra TRD pro with all the tron looking lights. I’m pretty sure that’s what ford was going after and I think it’s a terrible mistake! The TRD pro was Toyotas failed attempt at a “Raptor” line. Ford just took a step back imho.

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 24 looks like a Toyota tundra TRD pro with all the tron looking lights. I’m pretty sure that’s what ford was going after and I think it’s a terrible mistake! The TRD pro was Toyotas failed attempt at a “Raptor” line. Ford just took a step back imho.
I couldn’t care less about the looks of headlight and taillights, but I don’t think anyone with one eye open would mistake an R for a Toyota **** Pro. If I could get a 23 or 24 for MSRP I would take it and never look back (which isn’t happening so am very happy and content with my 2023 35).

Last edited:

mtnghost

Reaction score
I couldn’t care less about the looks of headlight and taillights, but I don’t think anyone with one open eye would mistake an R for a Toyota **** Pro. If I could get a 23 or 24 for MSRP I would take it and never look back (which isn’t happening so am very happy with my 2023 35).
The truck doesn’t look like a Toyota, the stupid lights look like it. I liked how ford and ram kept the lights looking like an actual truck instead of going the sport car look like Toyota. Seems that is over now.