GEN 2 Mid Atlantic delivery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else notice the color difference on the flares and grill, between jake17s truck and op. Unless its the lighting but one looks grey and the other black. I wonder if Canadian raptors get different color trim.

One is Shadow Black and the other is Magnetic so the contract between the paint and triim will look different. Trim is the same color on all colors US AND Canadian.

Dr.Z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked back that the one was magnetic. In the pic in this post it looks black. That's why I deleted my post. Thanks

OP
OP
N

Nogard

Reaction score
I looked back that the one was magnetic. In the pic in this post it looks black. That's why I deleted my post. Thanks

Mine is Shadow black. Another member posted pics of his magnetic in this thread.

Bassman

Reaction score
Congratulations! I am suffering from "Raptor Envy", waiting on my Black SCREW to come in. At this point, it seems like Bigfoot, Unicorns and the Loch Ness monster ( are raptors real do they exist?) lol, Enjoy.

conflict

Reaction score
Over two weeks ago my Mid-A dealer told me "delivery within two weeks" ... got this from them this weekend:

"There seems to be a bit of a delay at the port. Since it is a new product, the checkout process usually takes a bit longer. Will let you know if I get any more information. Thank you for you patience"