GEN 2 Mid Atlantic delivery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After posting about my Raptor being in transit last week it finally arrived this evening.

Dealer is prepping it for pick up tomorrow but I had to stop by and take a couple of pics.

Ordered August 30th, build date was Nov. 20th.

Congrats!! I'm with you about the license plate. I think that I too may leave mine off also until I have other mounting options. Not crazy about how it is placed right in front of the intercooler. A couple of questions for you if you don,t mind.
Was yours a dealer order?
Where in Md are you located?
Which dealer did you purchase from?
Did it come by rail of Convoy.
Thanks in advance,
Tone

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

Nogard

Reaction score
Congrats!! I'm with you about the license plate. I think that I too may leave mine off also until I have other mounting options. Night crazy about it is placed right in front of the intercooler. A couple of questions for you if you don,t mind.
Was yours a dealer order?
Where in Md are you located?
Which dealer did you purchase from?
Did it come by rail of Convoy.
Thanks in advance,
Tone

1)Dealer order? I pre-ordered it thru a dealer and chose my options if that's what you are asking.
2) Baltimore County
3) I'll answer tomorrow once I have it home :biggrin:
4) By rail to Delaware then a car carrier from there.

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1)Dealer order? I pre-ordered it thru a dealer and chose my options if that's what you are asking.
2) Baltimore County
3) I'll answer tomorrow once I have it home :biggrin:
4) By rail to Delaware then a car carrier from there.

Thanks for the response. What I meant was If your was a special order or a dealer order that they gave you. FP told me today that only dealer orders are being shipped but like half of the things they day I think they are full of crap. If you get a chance look at the bottom of you window sticker and it will say Special order under the total MSRP box at the bottom. If it has nothing there it means that it is a dealer order.
Thanks,
Tone

OP
OP
N

Nogard

Reaction score
Thanks for the response. What I meant was If your was a special order or a dealer order that they gave you. FP told me today that only dealer orders are being shipped but like half of the things they day I think they are full of crap. If you get a chance look at the bottom of you window sticker and it will say Special order under the total MSRP box at the bottom. If it has nothing there it means that it is a dealer order.
Thanks,
Tone

Special Order. The dealer I purchased mine from had six allocations and I was the last one to pre-order. All other allocations were spoken for and even though I was the last to order I was the first to take delivery. As far as I know, all the allocations were custom ordered "special order"

The sales guy I spoke to today told me that there was an issue with the programming of the ten speed tranny that was discovered at some point in the middle of production which is why there is a delay on the Raptors that were produced earlier. (I've read about this previously} Once they made the necessary adjustments they started builds and those trucks came off the line were "good to go". They have to go back and reprogram the ones that were already built.

I don't know how reliable his information is because I've seen so much conflicting info. on here it's hard to say what is correct.

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Special Order. The dealer I purchased mine from had six allocations and I was the last one to pre-order. All other allocations were spoken for and even though I was the last to order I was the first to take delivery. As far as I know, all the allocations were custom ordered "special order"

The sales guy I spoke to today told me that there was an issue with the programming of the ten speed tranny that was discovered at some point in the middle of production which is why there is a delay on the Raptors that were produced earlier. (I've read about this previously} Once they made the necessary adjustments they started builds and those trucks came off the line were "good to go". They have to go back and reprogram the ones that were already built.

I don't know how reliable his information is because I've seen so much conflicting info. on here it's hard to say what is correct.

Thanks alot for the update and the information. Is good to see someone in my neck of the woods actually receive one. Supposed to be icy roads in the am. Be careful picking up the new ride.
Tone