MFT v3.5 Letter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn looks like im 4.0.2 and there is no way to update to 5.x

that is ******* lame.

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine did not go so well. My screen says lost connection with USB please reconnect. When you pull the USB out and in same thing happens.

Shut the truck down , open door, wait 30 seconds. Restart, put USB back in, same screen. You cannot even do a reset. What ever you press it comes back to the error screen.

Tech support could not help, they said go to the dealer. Any ideas out there before I waste time at the dealer?

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to determine what version of MFT I have from the truck itself? According to SyncMyRide web site I have the latest version, but I am not sure how. I picked up my truck in late November but 3.5.1 was released in December. I am also getting just the Ford Logo and not the SVT Raptor logo when I start the truck.

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a bunch of issues that I had to bring her into the dealer to fix. After they had her for 3 days.. they supposedly did the latest update (3.5 I'm guessing) and it fixed all my issues.

I also now have the Raptor Splash screen at start up.

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, dealer got same results as me, so they disconnected the battery and then reconnected, then it took the update.

So if this happens to you, before you go to the dealer, try the battery disconnect for a reboot of the MTF.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Where do u find out what version you have? is it this?

yte2yvaq.jpg

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

Killjohnathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A4 is the new nav card, so you probably are already up to date bird. I am installing mine right now. Crossing my fingers for the splash screen.