MFT v3.5 Letter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BobboZR2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got an email today with a tracking #, SD Card will be here on Monday.

I got my email too. It'll be here Monday as well. So far I'm impressed with their speed on this. If it wasn't for the weekend it would have been here today. That's crazy fast.

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No update letter or email yet but I haven't checked what version I have loaded. As for splash screen, don't recall what is default. I've loaded my own picture.

mike.s

Reaction score
Didn't get any email, but I signed in to the website and ordered the sd card. I should have it on Monday.

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the letter, can't update without the SD card, I ordered it online. Hope it gets here next week.

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine today also, wow fast shipping times. I will install after you, if you do not mind, LOL.

OP
OP
mouldman1

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got mine today also, wow fast shipping times. I will install after you, if you do not mind, LOL.

I installed, all went smooth, no issues no problems, nothin!!!!!

Played with it a bit, definitely faster....it now accepts multiple commands at once, like saying sirius classic rock, instead of saying sirius, then waiting for it to prompt you for a station.

Good Luck!