Methods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got my method race wheels in yesterday and had them mounted and balanced last night. I love the look of the methods and it makes the raptors (especially black raptors) look sexy as hell haha
photo-55.jpg

photo-54.jpg

photo-53.jpg

photo-52.jpg

photo-51.jpg

photo-50.jpg

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do these have the option of the simulated bead lock like the double standards do. Trying to make a decision between these and the double standards with the bead lock look.

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They look awesome! Did you stick with the 17"s or did you go to an 18"?? And how much further do they stick out past the fenders?

Looks like he kept the stock tires, so I'm gonna guys 17".

Stock wheels have an offset of +34...these Methods have an offset of 0. That means they stick out 34mm (1.3") further than stock.

OP
OP
pat'sRAPTOR

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks great! You are on top perch with standard nationals Stage 3?
Yup and I love the stage 3 kit! It made the raptor run so much easier haha I beat the hell out of it and it took it and vein in the top perch I didn't have any nose dive while breaking and it kept the front end outa the dirt on the "gotchas" haha
Are those the Method Double Standards? They definitely look good!
No I was thinking about getting the double standards but went with the regur standards instead and I'm happy with the decision
Do these have the option of the simulated bead lock like the double standards do. Trying to make a decision between these and the double standards with the bead lock look.
Yea both the double and regular standards come with the Beadlock look I like the look without having to retorque the beadlocks haha
They look awesome! Did you stick with the 17"s or did you go to an 18"?? And how much further do they stick out past the fenders?
I stayed with the 17's I would of loved to put 16's on but because the break rotors and all are so big I couldn't haha here's a front view I think they stick out just the right amount and make it look really nice the stock rims made the tires sit to far inside the wheel well for my liking
photo-56.jpg
LOL you kept your stickers on. Nice.
yea I kept the stickers haha it makes the truck look even better

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

photo-57.jpg