Methods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
pat'sRAPTOR

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was thinking about it after they put them on but I kinda like it with the center caps but then again I haven't seen any without them so i don't know what it
Looks like

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They also sell a red center ring that goes in place of the cap that looks real sharp.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL, they don't sell that. They just publish it on the website and in the catalog. True story.

What! are you serious, they really don't sell that red ring? If they don't they should I think it looks good.
Hey do you know if they sell the ring for the standards 301 to make them look more like the double standards bead locks.

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I wanted that Red Hub Ring pretty bad. I even asked some of the dudes that work at Method about it when I met them in person, and they said they haven't even been to production yet. I didn't get the feeling they ever would.

I don't think the ring is removable on the Standards or Double Standards, and haven't heard of any rings for sale other than for the true beadlocks. Someone else might know more, I've never heard anyone ask that before you.

OP
OP
pat'sRAPTOR

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea I read the thread about those center caps haha that's pretty lame they haven't started makin those yet to sell them or I would really think about gettin some

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some one posted elsewhere that method was making or going to be making a ring for the 301 that would make it look more like a real bead lock.

OP
OP
pat'sRAPTOR

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks guys she's comin along pretty good! Now that I have my rims I can finally put on my RPG race line UCA's and then start Savin up those fox 3.0's haha