Method Race Wheels and WHY?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
FiveOsvt

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW they've discontinued most of the lug centric wheels although roughly 5 remain non hub centric of the 20 they offer. And the best thing you can do IMO is get away from the OEM sleeved lugs. Those things are terrible!
I agree, I had to take a Diablo metal whole saw and drill each sleeve off to remove the factory lugs on my 18 F150, complete disaster that I luckily found out about in my driveway and not on the side of the road.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I agree, I had to take a Diablo metal whole saw and drill each sleeve off to remove the factory lugs on my 18 F150, complete disaster that I luckily found out about in my driveway and not on the side of the road.
The local Ford dealer is down here at least once a week to replace OE sleeved lugs with solid lol. Dodge used to do them that way too. Such a bad design.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tuner lug nuts are inferior. Never had any issues with stock lugs, even 15years down the road. All issues with the Ford lugs are from people using the wrong size socket and slightly damaging the SS outer wrap. Then the next guy uses an even larger socket that further damages the SS shell. Then they finally claim the nuts "swelled" on them. Use the right tight fitting sockets and they last forever.

Any lug centric wheels are too many, ESPECIALLY considering the use case.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They do typically weigh a little less than stock, but not enough to remotely notice while driving.

dmaustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What model are the best to replace factory wheels on a 37PP , without messing with the suspension, in regards to offsets.

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What model are the best to replace factory wheels on a 37PP , without messing with the suspension, in regards to offsets.
Staying as close to the OEM offset if your goal is staying stock. Oem is +34 give or take depending on your exact wheels.

Most common aftermarket wheels for the Raptor are 17x8.5 or 17x9 0 offset, however lots of varieties have +12 or +18 which you can also get in a few different brands.

We have tons in stock, and have a Method wheel promotion right now id be happy to help you with any questions!

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
I really like what KMC is offering. Innovate, Raceline, Rhino also have some nice wheel designs. If I were going down that road...I'd pick the KMC forged wheels.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Staying as close to the OEM offset if your goal is staying stock. Oem is +34 give or take depending on your exact wheels.

Most common aftermarket wheels for the Raptor are 17x8.5 or 17x9 0 offset, however lots of varieties have +12 or +18 which you can also get in a few different brands.

We have tons in stock, and have a Method wheel promotion right now id be happy to help you with any questions!
Didn’t they release a +25 as well?

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score