6.2 MBRP Turndown Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jkscuba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotexhaust.com is a vendor on here. Hit them up, they may offer a forum discount.

I love the Mbrp turndown. Loud as hell. It's not for sissies though :D

I just got in on their group buy that includes the resonater. Might look at that option also. Consensus sounds like it helps cut down on the drone. Hope so...

cbs001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed the turn down with the resonator. Wow it's like having a Prius in the driveway now vs. my prior turn down. That is not a bad thing.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the tone of the MBRP but would rather not have too much drone. Does the side exit help eliminate the drone?

Jesse@MBRP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any of the traditional cat-back configurations are quite a bit less prone to any droning. The turn down kits are designed for the most hard-core enthusiasts who require the most ground clearance and travel offered by the removal of a traditional tail pipe.

LONGISLANDRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was me. The final diagnosis was a bad cat on that bank. It's been fixed for about 3 months now. Thank god. MBRP has been on for awhile now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
svt87

svt87

Reaction score
Just installed my turndown with resonator. Wow this thing is loud. There is drone but not sure if this amount of drone is normal until I break it in? But if it is normal I can't imagine what the drone is like without the resonator.

jkscuba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About how long does it take for these to fully break in? I'm a little over 1000 miles & getting some pretty serious drone at certain speeds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc