May 30th squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tazercat

Reaction score
I'm showing in production 5/27, built on 5/31 and awaiting shipping. "They" say it should sow up at the dealership between 6/7 and 6/13.. I'm thankful that the dealership is only about 70 miles from the plant so it won't have to ship via rail car.

Ando9000

Reaction score
Built 5/31 and tracker showing shipped but no date. Ordertrack is showing in transit as well. I talked to FP and they said it is on a rail car en route so I assume it’s real?

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing. Built 5/31 and still waiting on shipping. Guess the June 20-26 arrival date ain’t gonna happen.

OP
OP
CP312

CP312

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called FP after mine said built on 5/29 with no movement. Was sent off site for bed liner and hasn’t come back. Shows TBD on shipping and delivery

TheMachinist

Reaction score
Called FP after mine said built on 5/29 with no movement. Was sent off site for bed liner and hasn’t come back. Shows TBD on shipping and delivery
Hoping me and @PeakPressureGarage get shipped along with yours after it gets back, since we are all MD. I also hope they throw it on a rig since its only an 8 hour drive. Some people have been shocked with quick delivery times once shipped, I'm wondering if that's because they are loaded straight on convoy? Would be nice. Let us know if you get any updates.

OP
OP
CP312

CP312

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoping me and @PeakPressureGarage get shipped along with yours after it gets back, since we are all MD. I also hope they throw it on a rig since its only an 8 hour drive. Some people have been shocked with quick delivery times once shipped, I'm wondering if that's because they are loaded straight on convoy? Would be nice. Let us know if you get any updates.
Mine is listed as “convoy” for shipping method so you may be onto something.

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in MD and have build date of July 11th...havent seen to many gen 3's in MD and Im all over MD for work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter